We have several properties for sale that you may not be aware of – because for one reason or another, there is little to no outward specific marketing associated with them. You won’t find a sign out the front, nor will you see them feature on any website or our e-newsletter, in our brochure folder or in the newspaper.
Sometimes sellers, particularly in the initial stage of their selling process, may be undertaking some finishing touches or tidying up prior to wanting photos taken, they may be firming up their plans for their move before launching into a full-on campaign, or they may simply be very private by nature and want to keep the whole process “on the quiet”.
The Generation Y’s and younger ones amongst us may not understand what a home seller once appropriately termed it to me as I listed (and subsequently sold) his property for sale. He remarked as he signed the listing authority, “It’s a Claytons listing“. Claytons is the brand name of a non-alcoholic, non-carbonated beverage coloured and packaged to resemble bottled whisky. It was the subject of a major marketing campaign in Australia and New Zealand in the 1970s and 1980s, promoting it as “the drink you have when you’re not having a drink”.
So if you’d like to list your property without wanting to “list your property” – and all of the traditional outward marketing generally associated, contact us for a confidential chat about how we can still get you a fantastic result, “on the quiet”. At Wilson Real Estate we have a huge bank of buyers ready to buy now, and because these buyers have been looking around for a while, they are often ready to pay an excellent price for the right property. In fact, often they want to get in before it ‘hits the market’ so to speak, and they don’t muck around with lower offers.
As a buyer, be sure not to miss out on what could be your dream home. Contact us now to find out about some of these properties. Our 104 Liebig Street office is open 7 days – and right through till 7pm during the week, and our 24-hour phone line is (03)55612777, so why not do the old fashioned thing, and phone or call in for a chat!
Some of the “listings” we currently have on the books, on the quiet, include
- A couple of ripper prime-positioned South Warrnambool blocks around 500 sqm, both at $220,000
- A fantastic 5 bedroom, 3 living area modern executive family home in fantastic North Warrnambool estate, priced at $595,000
- Another sensational large family home, with amazing outdoor/indoor entertaining areas plus room for the caravan or boat, in a quiet court, priced at $530,000
- A character-filled central weatherboard home full of charm and that homely feel, with practical open plan living plus outdoor entertaining area and bungalow, 2 blocks from the main street and beach, priced at $439,900
- A modern family home in North-West Warrnambool, currently tenanted with a sound return, priced at $389,900
- A 3 bedroom central single-level townhouse on a flat block, even with a look at the ocean, rare as hen’s teeth, at $329,900
- A spectacularly impressive, large East Warrnambool house with great outlook currently having the finishing touches of a high-end, stunning extension and renovation put on it.
- A wonderful light-filled large family home in Koroit in quiet court, at $389,900
- A dairy farm or 2 as well…
You’ll have to ask us for more details! And we’ll be thrilled to help.
– Written by Lucas Wilson